Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Michael Roberts <>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 16:26:32 EST

Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil recordI would totally second that Dennis.

I would further add that most on this list are well-read to a varying degree in aspects outside the practice of science. More important most want to know, but sniping about ASA members' ignorance on HPS simply annoys. I t also inhibits people raising issues as Dennis implies.

Terry's view has a long heritage among Christians both catholic and protestant, and should not be mocked. I do not agree with him as I go for more continuity.