RE: [asa] Friend of the ASA?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 15:17:17 EST

Ryan-

One doesn't have to be a member (or friend) of the ASA to post on this discussion board. If I violated a posting rule, please cite the specific rule and my comment which violated it. That is in reference to your comments below. (I was already warned about the political comment and agreed to abide by that rule. I'm sorry I bad-mouthed Palin and people who think she's something significant in the political arena.)

...Bernie
(Friend of the ASA)