Re: [asa] Ratcheting Concordism in Dennis Venema's talk at ASA meeting

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 14:01:57 EST

That makes good sense. And a previous "rathet notch" some of them may have
"chinked" into may have been the bump from a 6000 year old earth to a acceptance
of an old earth (but with a described created order still roughly in place from
Genesis 1. (YEC -> OEC) Let me know if I'm missing some nuances, but it sounds
like a nicely descriptive phrase.

--Merv