Re: [asa] Ratcheting Concordism in Dennis Venema's talk at ASA meeting

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 12:43:42 EST

Okay --"ratcheting concordism" -- my interest is piqued. Any chance of a quick
synopsis? Even on our cable modem here at school it took me a few minutes to
get the downloaded slides. And those only show the tantalizing points being
discussed, not the discussion itself. The actual video/audio is going to take
longer to download than I have right now. But I'd still love a sentence or two
explanation if available.

--Merv