Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 07:34:31 EST

"Anyone here think that Dawkins is off-base in his claim?"

I do. Given all the other evidence for evolution, it would be easier for me
to write off the precambrian rabbit-like fossil as an anomaly than to
embrace the notion that evolution has been disproved. I would assume
Dawkins discusses much of the evidence for evolution in his book. Is that
evidence really so shaky that it can be ignored and dismissed because of the
discovery of a single out-of-place fossil? I think not.

Mike