Re: [asa] Hadley files stolen and published on the internet...

From: Keith Miller <>
Date: Mon Nov 23 2009 - 10:03:14 EST

For those interested:

There is an extensive discussion of this at RealClimate <

The e-mail correspondence illegally hacked was not from the Hadley Centre
but from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia.

I would also strongly suggest that these hacked e-mails not be copied or
forwarded to others. They were illegally obtained private conversations.
How would we respond to having our private communications broadcast to the

To unsubscribe, send a message to with