Re: [asa] Fw: November Newsletter from Reasonable Faith

From: Ted Davis <>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 16:56:56 EST

Well, Schwarzwald, in a word: Yes.

At least in this context: the context is how the universe came to have the order we discern, and an "unevolved intelligence" in this context can only be a creator. Would you disagree?

>>> Schwarzwald <> 11/12/2009 3:24 PM >>>

Before I dig into a greater reply on this, I have to ask: Are you telling me
that any "unevolved intelligence" would by definition be God?

To unsubscribe, send a message to with