RE: [asa] (Hitler) morals/ethics

From: Alexanian, Moorad <>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 11:48:13 EDT

"In 1931 Hitler discussed with Richard Breiting the need for massive resettlements (deportations). He said "We intend to introduce a resettlement policy. Think of the biblical deportations and the massacres of the Middle Ages...and remember the extermination of the Armenians. One eventually reaches the conclusion that the masses of man are mere biological plasticine."

Again in 1939 Adolf Hitler, on his way toward the "final solution" for the Jewish people, made this statement of his plans in Poland:

I have placed my death-head formations in readiness - for the present only in the East - with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion , men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? (italics added)