Re: [asa] geological dating

From: Kirk Bertsche <>
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 18:28:00 EDT

As others have said, radioactive decay dating schemes are not based
on evolution. In addition to the resources already mentioned, I'd
Davis Young, Christianity and the Age of the Earth (http://
Roger Wiens, "Radiometric Dating: A Christian Perspective" (http://

In addition, many non-radiometric evidences for geologic age have
been presented by Dan Wonderly. Two of his books are available on-
line from IBRI:

On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:48 AM, Alexanian, Moorad wrote:

> I have often heard that geological dating is based on the
> supposition of evolution. Therefore, the fossil is dated by the age
> of the geological strata and conversely. Is that so?
> Moorad

To unsubscribe, send a message to with