Re: [asa] Atheist finds God thru Behe's books....

From: Allan Harvey <>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 23:00:50 EDT

Of course I once had a friend who became a Christian through the "ministry" of Jimmy Swaggart. God works through flawed vessels all the time (which is good or else he could never work in me).

I didn't look at the video -- did this guy become a Christian, or just a generic theist? If only the latter, there would not seem to be anything for us Christians to celebrate.

Allan (ASA member)

To unsubscribe, send a message to with