Re: [asa] Michael Ruse on BioLogos blog

From: Schwarzwald <>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 23:15:19 EDT

David Heddle has an interesting reaction to Coyne's reaction to this on his
blog. And I'd also have to agree with him about Ruse - this struck me as a
pretty mediocre piece, even though I agree with him about the NAs being a
disaster, about faith being compatible with science, etc. It mostly struck
me as kind of rambling, and mostly rehashes.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Austerberry, Charles <> wrote:

> Why I Think the New Atheists are a Disaster<>
> Science and the Sacred -
> Chuck

To unsubscribe, send a message to with