Re: [asa] Youth leaving churches because of old earth

From: David Clounch <>
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 12:17:34 EDT

I agree. This is why, to me, origins is more in the category of Paul's
teaching with regard to "meat offered to idols". To elevate the subject
to a doctrinal level that would split churches seems a mistake. Yet for a
lay movement to keep harping about it and trying to stir up trouble within a
church so as to get it elevated to a doctrinal level...that ignores Paul's

Maybe AIG (and others like them) believe all Christian denominations need
to adopt their doctrine, and are doomed to apostasy if they don't. In that
case I think they need to be content to just have their own denomination.
Thats why I asked the question, are there denominations that have their