RE: [asa] Results of Cameron's Survey

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 10:35:42 EDT

Bill,
I totally agree with you assessment. That is why in developing my view of the whole of reality as being physical/nonphysical/supernatural I rely on two “detectors” the human being, which is physical/nonphysical/supernatural, and purely physical devices, which are only physical and have no nonphysical or supernatural aspects.

Moorad