Re: [asa] science playground parable

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 16:41:23 EDT

Traditionally tolerance was defined as being willing to defend the right of
someone with whom you disagree to speak.

In America today tolerance has been redefined to mean you must approve of
what they say, or else you will be punished or marginalized. But thats not
tolerance. Its actually oppression.

Its those hidden and silent dogmas and creeds that are the worst.