Re: [asa] Lawrence Krauss Defends New Atheism

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 17:20:05 EDT

Hi Cameron,

One caveat. One thing I have learned from my own critics is that they usually do a terrible job at accurately conveying my positions. Thus, we probably should not assume that Krauss's account is accurate or fair. However, since the accusation was made in the widely-read pages of the WSJ, Miller should, at some point, clarify his views.

Mike