RE: [asa] Cameron- question of Adam (footprints)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 11:57:29 EDT

I think it is irrelevant if there is another use for the retarded genes in humans (supposedly there's 1,000's of them). The question is, why do we have it now, and where did it come from? If the gene is fully functioning in lower life-forms, and our copy is hacked-up, then obviously the bad version came from the good one.

If organisms 1 has genes a,b,c,d
Organisms 2 has genes b,c,d,e,f,g,h,I (gene a present but hacked)
Organism 3 has c,d,e,f,g,h,I,j,k,l (and retarded copies of a,b)

Then obviously you can see the decent. If the retarded copy in organism 3 has other uses, it is irrelevant. Where it came from and it's purpose is obvious.

If someone can't see this proof, then they would never, ever, convict someone (a murderer) in court based on DNA evidence for the same reasons.

...Bernie