Re: [asa] Cameron- question of Adam (footprints)

From: dfsiemensjr <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 23:06:28 EDT

Bernie,
Can you prove \that the only purpose for the gene that is part of the
ascorbic acid synthesis in most mammals is the production of ascorbic
acid? Note my communication is PSCF, 58:239 (Sept. 2006). A different
purpose was found for a "defective" gene. I'll grant that pseudogenes are
evidence in a broader theory, but they are not proof. Remember that the
/cogito/ gives me direct proof that I exist, but I cannot prove that
there are other similar entities around. Everybody who is attempting to
communicate holds to the existence of their fellows, to be sure, but it
is an assumption. It is also recognized that talk of scientific proof is
going too far, and this is what Don is talking about.
Dave (ASA)

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:01:38 -0700 "Dehler, Bernie"