Re: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 24 2009 - 13:10:22 EDT

One basic question for flood geology is which rocks formed before,
during, or after the Flood and how do you know. This is an indirect
challenge to YEC, in that it highlights the fact that the arguments
made are typically post hoc excuses/slanders explaining away evidence
of age rather than a coherent, internally consistent, clearly defined
model, but it also is necessary for knowing whether any given feature
is supposed to be attributed to the Flood, creation ex nihlo, or more
or less ordinary geologic processes before or after the Flood.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections