Re: [asa] Cameron- question of Adam

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 09:16:22 EDT

I see where you're coming from. One thing to keep in mind is that objections to
the GOTG arguments are themselves reactionary. But most thoughtful objections
will be worded something like this: God does not operate *only* in the gaps.
 It is important to note that the dissenters to GOTG usually are not denying
that God operates in the unknown; but their emphasis instead is typically that
God IS operating in the apparently known. They/we just want to put a nail in
the coffin of the thought that God is restricted to those unknown places --hence
the importance of the word "only" in the above statement. At least that's my
two cents.

Hope you kick the flu and get good rest, meanwhile.

--Merv