[asa] ASA Faith-Science News blog

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 07:18:04 EDT

Please allow me to put in a shameless plug for the ASA Faith-Science News blog that Jack Haas faithfully maintains each day. It's not a commentary but a posting of a handful of news items. Some of you already review it regularly but some of you may not be aware of it. It's at http://www.asa3.org/users/jackhaas/blog/
I thought several of yesterday's items were worthy of note, including an insight into the reality of how science works as experienced in the search for proteins or collagen in dinosaur fossils, and some items on the history of the relationship of science, e.g. psychology, and religion.
Jack, thanks for your continued dedication.

Randy