Re: [asa] An evolutionary hymn

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 18:14:07 EDT

Don,t blame him, the hymner, or her. It just ,evolved, that way. Didn,t you know? ,Nature, selected it...and so it is, end of story! The environment prevails, even in poetry! Harmony and rhyme are discardables in the ,evolutionary hymnals,. And even Michael Roberts becomes a non-Darwinian as far as he endorses ,planned and guided,.