Re: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 13:20:01 EDT
I recently spent 10 days in Hawaii.  Okay, don't feel sorry for me.  Part of the time was spent on the eastern-most island of Hawaii whicn they call the "Big Island" and is growing larger due to continuous volcanic action.  The rest of the time was spent on the island of Kauai which is one of the western-most islands and is smaller and older.  The soil on the islands comes from decayed vegetation.  Since Kauai is older the layer of soil is thicker on that island than on the Big Island.  On Kauai driving from the airport at Lihue to Poipu you pass a Seventh Day Adventist Church.  Now how could you be a Seventh Day Adventist in Hawaii?  You would have to know something about the history of the islands.  I thought about calling the pastor and asking him (or her) which was the oldest island and see what they would say.

~Dick Fischer, author, lecturer

Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham

www.historicalgenesis.com