RE: [asa] Darwin's belief (was: Cameron- question of Adam)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 20:23:53 EDT

Cameron:
"Well, that is my case. I could say more, but that is roughly how I would justify describing "Darwinism" as I have, and how I would justify my belief that the true disciples of Darwin are not Collins and Miller and other TEs, but are Dawkins, Gould, Sagan, etc. ... snip ... snip ... And as I believe that design is a real feature of nature, I cannot be a Darwinian -- which does not mean that I cannot be an evolutionist."

No one should follow Darwin- as he died over 100 years ago. Most of us have moved on...

...Bernie