RE: [asa] Cameron- question of Adam

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 14:54:04 EDT

"but you cannot say that science has "disproved" YEC. "

We've been through this before, with the geocentric vs. heliocentic debate. Heliocentric won. No one is geocentric today (thinking that the sun and stars revolve around the earth). In the same way, DNA has proven that biological creation of humans by fiat is wrong (YEC teaching). Theology must follow science when the science is well grounded, as happened in the heliocentric debate.

...Bernie