Re: [asa] The Patient Creator

From: Dave Wallace <wmdavid.wallace@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 14:47:44 EDT
gmurphy10@neo.rr.com wrote:
 I don't think the issue here is divine omnipotence.

I agree with you wrt Mikes scenario.  However, I often wonder what God's power really is?  Sure God can do all things but does that mean he can do anything we can imagine that is logicially possible and which does not contradict his other attributes such as his moral attribute.  To my mind at least omnipotent means all powerful not infinitely powerful.  Sure he can do immensely more than we can but that is not the issue.

Dave W
To unsubscribe, send a message to majordomo@calvin.edu with "unsubscribe asa" (no quotes) as the body of the message. Received on Thu Jun 18 16:51:01 2009