Re: RE: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: <Paul.Bruggink1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 14:58:20 EDT

Bernie,

I agree with you about scientific ignorance, but my experience in going
that route (with Bible college graduates and YECs holding degrees in
disciplines like political science and history) has been some variation
of "science lies" or "You can't put science ahead of the Bible" or getting
into fruitless discussions of "What is science?" and ending up in a
stalemate. I'm trying to find a way to not repeat that process.

Paul Bruggink