RE: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 14:32:57 EDT

" YEC bills conventional science as a vast left wing conspiracy, so
invoking science in itself is not necessarily productive."

They still greatly believe in science- called "Creation Science."

I think science education is a great place to start. I think one major root of the problem really is scientific ignorance.

...Bernie