Re: [asa] "RATE" Leaders Abandon Geologic Fantasies and Admit that Extensive Radioactive Decay has Occurred

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 14:17:25 EDT

Perhaps one of the best ways to argue for the validity of radiometric
dating is to highlight the many cases where near eastern
archaeological data match up with the Bible rather than with critical
skepticism.

This does not directly address the RATE-type claims, which postulate
normal behavior of radioactivity since the Flood, but does address the
complete dismissal approach or schemes such as Setterfield's
continuously decreasing speed of light.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections