RE: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 13:31:30 EDT

How about this question?

If man was made by scratch, and not by biological evolution, then why would humans have fused chromosomes from the apes? This is evidence of creating something from using something existing prior material, not creation from scratch.

Their answer? They probably haven't heard about this DNA evidence yet. It is fairly new... only a few years old.