Re: [asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 12:40:54 EDT

One question I would ask is "Does it only qualify as God's work if it is
unexplainable any other way?" This semi-rhetorical question covers some
common ground that YECs should have with all Christians, since it is easily
shown from Scripture that God's work is NOT limited to the mysterious or the
apparent abberations of normal cause & effect, and most YECs should agree that
yes, God does still work in the world even through ordinary processes.

--Merv

Quoting Paul.Bruggink1@gmail.com: