[asa] Good questions to ask YECs

From: <Paul.Bruggink1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 08:39:16 EDT

I recently read somewhere (probably in this discussion group, but I can't
seem to find it now) something to the effect that the best way to make any
progress with Young Earth Creationists is to ask them good questions and
then give them time to think about the questions. Having been through the
experience of several unproductive "discussions" with YECs in my local
church recently, that sounds to me like particularly good advice. My
question then is: What would be some good questions to pose to Young Earth
Creationists?

Paul Bruggink