Re: [asa] Re: design and the nature of science

From: Merv Bitikofer <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 20:17:33 EDT

Ah well! It seemed like a great poetic possibility. Thanks for the
clarification, though. I hadn't been aware that Strong was the source
of that thought. I think my point still stands with the general thrust
of that passage even in its more limited sense. Even a sparrow's death
would probably have been deemed pretty trivial to the audience both then
and now, let alone the hairs on my head.

--Merv