Re: [asa] YEC Museum

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 13 2009 - 20:53:27 EDT

I checked with the Smithsonian and they claim that the National Museum of
Natural History draws the highest attendance of any of their institutions.
NMNH is averaging about 7 million visitors a year, nearly 10% higher than
the second place Air and Space museum. Of course, it's been around for a
hundred years, has no admission charge, and is well situated in a very
populous area.

Your sampling was of homeschooling friends. I wonder how that reflects the
broader population.

Randy