Re: [asa] YEC Museum

From: Douglas Hayworth <becomingcreation@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 14:12:39 EDT

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Randy Isaac<randyisaac@comcast.net> wrote:
> I wonder, by comparison, how many students visited the exhibitions at
> natural history museum in NYC, Washington, Boston, SF, Chicago, etc.

They aren't going to natural history museums, that's for sure. Any
homeschooling friends that I talk to here in Rockford who talk about
day trips into Chicago always mention going to the Shedd Aquarium or
sometimes the Museum of Science and Industry. I don't know anyone
who's been to the Natural History Museum, which is right next to the
Aquarium.

Doug