Re: [asa] YEC Museum

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 22:05:19 EDT

I wonder, by comparison, how many students visited the exhibitions at
natural history museum in NYC, Washington, Boston, SF, Chicago, etc.

Doug Frank, you've probably led more tours through the Creation Museum than
the rest of us put together. Would you mind sharing some of your experiences
and perspectives?

Randy