RE: [asa] Interview with Denis Lamoureux (TE definitions)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 20:26:22 EDT

Murray said a TE could say:
"Theistic Evolution is the claim that evolution (a process unguided/unplanned by God) is a process guided/planned by God which explains the origin and development of life."

How about this:
"Theistic Evolution is the claim that God personally directs some aspects of evolutionary development in the world or that God has planned/designed all of life to unfold naturally (without His interference) starting from the big-bang."

...Bernie