Re: design and the nature of science (was: Re: [asa] Re: Gingerich on TE and ID)

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 17:47:01 EDT

Moorad,
I wasn't trying to be subtle.  I simply meant the overwhelmingly accepted descent-with-modification of modern biology.  I don't buy your artificial distinctions between science, historical science, and metaphysics.  All are at least partly interrelated and not completely separable.  But that really doesn't matter.  The point was that ID needs to produce some results before they can claim that there is a controversy and that they should be part of it.

Karl
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com