Re: [asa] Interview with Denis Lamoureux

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 07:02:28 EDT

Hi Schwarzwald,

Another point of clarification: I meant naivete on my part!

It's the fact that there might be political maneuvers afoot which took me by surprise - I'd always given people the benefit of the doubt.

The good thing, however, is that as followers of Christ we are called to respond to every person in the same way regardless of their particular agendas. Like yourself, I've not always gotten that right! Unlike yourself, I'm not sure I've gotten better at as time passes!

Blessings,
Murray