Re: [asa] Test your observation skills

From: wjp <wjp@swcp.com>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 20:41:24 EDT

If you first look for the number of passes on the white team,
you will tend to no notice the gorilla.

However, if you count the number of passes by the black team
(I get same number as for the white team), you will notice the
gorilla, who is black.

Makes sense, no?

Try it out, and see if it's true.

bill