Re: [asa] ID vis a vis id

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 15:33:48 EDT

Sorry, we've mixed 2 threads here. I was unable to start a separate thread
the first time I tried. It wasn't worth the effort to try again until I knew
for sure attached photos would go though. So I piggybacked on another
thread. Most of the time if I try starting a thread it never gets posted.
I have no idea why.

-Dave C