Re: [asa] ID and Methodological Naturalism

From: Bill Powers <wjp@swcp.com>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 15:48:26 EDT

Having spent 25 years doing computational physics of a highly nonlinear
nature, I have often wondered in a like manner regarding the reliability
of such extrapoloated models and the supposed confidence of those who
employ them.

In fact, my experience has been that those with the most confidence are
not the actual developers and users of such codes, but the
administrators who have their hands out.

bill