RE: [asa] Interview with Denis Lamoureux

From: <gmurphy10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 11:32:37 EDT

It's hardly accurate to say that Denis has not done "any relevant research." I realize that the research you consider relevant is study of ANE history & I don't deny the significance of that for understanding scripture. But I don't think you have given adequate attention to the extremely "relevant" question of whether early Genesis is the type of literature that should be read as history. Denis has done considerable research in that area.

Shalom,
George