Re: [asa] Origins of Life

From: <>
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 11:43:38 EDT

> My point wasn't that biologists & scientists who work on chemical evolution
> get to have the last word on the meaning of "life." But if a definition of
> life conflicts with biologists' understanding of what's alive & what isn't
> then there's a problem.

I know this is jumping in to this thread on one isolated comment, but here it
is: Isn't your latter comment above a contradiction of sorts of the one just
before it?

I have more sympathy for the first comment above since "life" in scriptures and
theology has much wider meaning than just biological life (whatever that is
taken to be.)

To unsubscribe, send a message to with