Re: [asa] ID vis a vis id

From: Schwarzwald <schwarzwald@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 20:05:22 EDT

Interesting question, Bernie. I have similar though not the exact same views
- I'd be dissatisfied with the answer as well. Especially given the ease
with which someone could 'model' guided evolution or even intervention with
computers. (Would that count as 'evidence for guided evolution' I wonder?)