Re: [asa] BioLogos - Bad Theology?

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 14:27:51 EDT

Mike Gene wrote:

<When you want to get to know someone, and feel that you have gotten to know someone, what type of information delivers that knowledge?  Isn't it knowledge of someone's personality, history, choices?>

G.A. replies:

And which scientific and/or academic disciplines in today,s universities studies <someone,s personality, history, choices>, Mike?