RE: [asa] Re: chance (formerrly BioLogos - Bad Theology?)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 15:38:20 EDT

One qualm I have always had of the characterization “random mutation and natural selection” for evolutionary theory is that it does not specify the system on which it works. Does this apply to a purely physical system that in turn would lead to the temporal development of life? Or, is the existence of life in the system presupposed?

Moorad