Re: [asa] The Theocracy is Coming! [again]

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 12:11:44 EDT

Looks like what Coyne wants is an Atheocracy. To suggest that someone can't
be head of Biologos and head of NIH is blatant discrimination on grounds of
religious belief.

In any case, I believe Collins was in favour of stem cell research (though
recognising there are ethical issues involved).

Coyne is making himself look like a raving nutcase.

Iain