Re: [asa] Course on history of ID at Rutgers

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 10:44:17 EDT

Yes, and coming from a <college/university> student in the last months of his <higher education>, let me also say that I,m just oh, so glad that I,m not anywhere near that course to be offered at Rutgers because it is being taught by an assistant professor of English, and we *all* here know, of course, that English is <so unscientific>! And it,s just so <American> too, to offer such a course, isn,t it? (hear a cushy British accent in every word above)

Gregory