Re: [asa] Natural Agents - Cause and Effect, Non-Natural Agents

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 15:28:50 EDT

Gregory,

The language about "defeating" Keith Miller's "personal view of science" is
to stop, effective immediately. We have no problem with anyone saying that
they do not find a particular argument persuasive, but the language you have
employed here and in a few other posts is not appropriate. It sounds far
too much like a personal triumph, and that is not what we are about here.
If those are the kinds of exchanges you seek, you can look for them
elsewhere.

Ted