Re: [asa] Musing on entropy, chaos, and omniscience

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 17:08:33 EDT

Or is it more like everythingness, similarly problematic for us bounded
folks? I think our usual notion of God and His domain is more like this
than nothingness. Still, either is a speculation, with some uncertainty
as to whether written words in holy writ are helpful or not in grasping
anything of that existence.

Oh, and Dave, I am not troubled by God tinkering, before or after that
singularity (whatever that might mean in the absence of time as we know
it), though that wasn't really what I was trying to convey. However,
gathering and forming are a bit different than experimenting, more like
sculpting, I think.

JimA [Friend of ASA - and surely past my post limit today]

JimA [Friend of ASA]